Monday, November 20, 2023

Missing In Action...

 ... one wargames table and space for painting!

Oh the pressures of DIY and decorating. Everything gets moved quickly, but seldom returns to its place as fast.

As can you see my table is currently an avalanche waiting to happen.  

Trust me, there is a wargames table there somewhere.

At least with Christmas on its way the crackers will disappear.

As for painting... I usually paint at the dining room table. Well, there isn't one at the moment!  Plus, my mobile "painting desk" is residing in an 18 inch square of the cellar.


Oh well, time will restore normal hobby activities.  Plenty of reading planning and podcasts for now.

16 comments:

  1. Hopefully you get back to gaming and painting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A similar pile briefly appeared on our dining room table, but has now made way for a ginger bread village. Thankfully I have my own painting and storage room downstairs which no-one else typically comes into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A ginger bread village? Sounds like a themed wargame in preparation.

      Delete
    2. I did think about putting a few Green Army men in there to defend it, but was advised not to.

      Delete
  3. I am in the garage but still hemmed in on all sides by second fridge, my wife's car (what, in a GARAGE, incredible!) dogs' cage/crate and a treadmill that is covered will my builder sons' excess tools! I can still paint whenever I like though, so ahead of you at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one up on me Keith. Though I suspect I share a main suspect in all of this... say no more!

      Delete
  4. I share your pain Richard in not having a dedicated space to paint etc, but having to move stuff around to facilitate it. My space is the small kitchen table, so not always accessible dut ot does have the best light, so needs must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to know that I am in good company.

      Delete
  5. Bulbs will need planting before you lose the opportunity, so there you go - two cleared spaces.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a little tray, okay two trays, a box of paints and a couple of file boxes in the sideboard so I can paint sitting on the sofa while the tv is on, terrain gets painted in the shed now and then, you look very organised!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can still phone up Sandra and tell her to sort her mess out? You only need to give me a nod?

    ReplyDelete