Friday, January 26, 2024

A Handful of 28mm FPW Anyone?

Continuing the slow sort and clear out of "never to be used" stuff, I am giving away 29 x 28mm Franco-Prussian War figurines.  They all appear to be from Wargames Foundry.

My original plan, many moons ago, was for this to be the seed from which FPW skirmish games would grow.  Alas, another pie in the sky.

I would prefer to avoid postage (I'm in SE England), but would be willing to send at my expense if I know that these will be put to good use.

9 Bavarian infantry

4 French Guard

14 French infantry

2 French sailors, 1 dismounted dragoon and what looks like a Turco

If you are interested, please drop me a line via the "contact me form".

7 comments:

  1. Nice FPW figs - I too believe they're Foundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a job for Mark over at 1866 And All That - although he might, just possibly, have sufficient FPW figures already?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith. It looks like he has completed his collection.

      Delete
  3. Nice looking figures but alas not a period I'm into, no doubt you'll find a taker, especially at this price!
    Best Iain caveadsum1471

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully these will find a good home, just as the Assyrians did.

    ReplyDelete